Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ disclaims and excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of either this website or the information, content or materials included on this site or on any website to which it is linked.
Use of this site is provided by Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs). By posting or submitting content on our site, you grant Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.
7. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
8. Any organisation or company profiled on personal or team fundraising pages are in support of individual participants or teams participating in our fundraising events. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ does not endorse any product or service by participant or team corporate associations unless specifically listed on the sponsorship page of our website.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
10. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ accepts no liability in respect of any material publicly posted by users of this website, nor are we responsible for the content and accuracy of that material. Any views expressed in user-submitted content are not the views of Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ.
11. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ has a no refund policy on its donations. If you change your mind about donating for any reason, we are not required to honour a request for a refund of this money. However, if you believe that a genuine error has been made in connection with your donation, please contact us. We will endeavour to work with you to correct any such error, and if necessary, make any refund or corrections that are appropriate.
12. Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ reserves the right to terminate a user’s website account if we believe you are abusing the service in any way, or have breached these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
15. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ is committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you supply us with will be held by Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ and used to communicate with you about our work. This information is kept confidential to the best of our ability; however we cannot guarantee the security of transmission or that our systems will prevent all unauthorised access.
Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected by our website, including email lists, to other organisations. We will not share the information that we collect with any third parties, unless when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit and debit card information. Payments are processed through the secure DPS Payment Express system and any credit card details stored for recurring payments are done so on the DPS system. No credit card information is stored by us and we are PCI compliant. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Ensure you logout when you have finished, especially if using a shared computer
Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone. Your mailing list personal information will be stored with our Third Party email service provider
We strive to only send email to those who want to receive it. If you would not like to receive future emails from us, please use the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of our email communications.
While we attempt to ensure that any information we hold about you is correct we rely upon you to provide your current address and contact details. You can update this information by contacting our office by using our contact us form. If you consider that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect please inform us.
Whilst the site of Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation is intended to provide information for people of all ages we DO NOT specifically seek to obtain any information from children under the age of 13 years. If you are under 13 years of age, we ask that you do not provide us with any personal information unless you have parental or guardian permission. In the event that we learn that said information has been provided to us without parental or guardian permission we will NOT create a profile or retain the child’s information.
Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ encourages all parents/guardians of children under the age of 13 to regularly check and monitor the use of email and other activities on line.
We utilise ‘cookies’ which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to ensure that the most relevant content is being shown. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your Internet Provider (IP) address, the computer platform that you use (e.g. Mac or Windows) and the browser that you use (e.g. Microsoft Explorer or Netscape) and what domain you are accessing our site from. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance..
In order to reflect that this organisation is growing constantly we reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Site users will be notified of any changes to our Private Policy.
The New Zealand Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct information. To find out more how to do this Contact Us Here or email us at email@example.com.
The following describes the Anti-Spam Policy for Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ website.
Spam is unsolicited email, also known as junk mail (received via email), or UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). Virtually all of us have opened the inbox of an email account and found emails from an unknown sender. By sending email only to those who have requested to receive it, we at Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
We have a no tolerance spam policy. We do not email unless someone has signed up to become a regular supporter of our work, has filled out an “opt in” form or “web form” expressing an interest in our information or products and/or services, or otherwise directly and proactively requested it. You are always completely in control of whether you receive email communication from Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ and can terminate at any time.
Every auto-generated email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link that cannot be removed. Therefore, each auto-generated email communication generated by Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ carries with it the option to “unsubscribe” and never receive another email communication from Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ.
In order to reflect that this organisation is growing constantly we reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Site users will be notified of any changes to our Anti-Spam Policy.
Fountain of Peace Children’s Foundation NZ is a registered charitable entity in terms of the Charities Act 2005 (CC48465)